Iconic Florida Resort Kicks Off A New Golden Era As Boca Raton
A new golden age at the Boca Raton and the Boca Raton Club promises an unrivaled destination starting with a $ 175 million The physical transformation of phase 1 will be unveiled during the winter of 2021/2022. Tailored improvements will be made to every guest experience, from exceptional accommodations to dynamic culinary concepts and innovative programming.
“The Boca Raton has a remarkable history as an internationally recognized landmark and a private getaway for the discerning traveler, ”said Daniel A. Hostettler, President and CEO of La Boca Raton. “A New Golden Era will pay homage to the resort’s historic past while introducing innovative new amenities and experiences that will inspire both members and guests alike, and define The Boca Raton as one of the most prestigious luxury resorts and private clubs in the world. “
Five distinct hotel experiences, one iconic resort. the Boca Raton will present a collection of five hotels located in Beachside and Harborside, each with its own unique personality and style.
- beach club: The luxury beachfront escape features three swimming pools located on a private stretch of golden beach. The hotel’s new Mediterranean dining concepts, Marisol and the Lobby Lounge, are curated by a lifestyle guru. Colin Cowie.
- Pavilions: Ideal for extended stays, this three-story residential hideaway offers two-bedroom suites with full kitchens and furnished terraces and balconies. Nestled in a serene corner of the property surrounded by lush landscaping, the bungalows offer a private pool and dedicated amenities.
- Yacht Club: The luxury hotel exclusively for adults is the epitome of refined lakeside recreation. The elegant suites have a private balcony and views of Lake Boca Raton and its yacht-lined promenade. Personal concierges and floor valets prepare every detail for the perfect escape. Reopening Winter 2021.
- Cloister: Stay where it all began amidst grand architecture, lush gardens and hidden gardens as an unforgettable backdrop. Located in the heart of the action, the resort’s original structure is just steps from the 18-hole golf course, Racquet Club and spa. The cloister is revitalized and will reopen with immersive experiences and rotating art collections. Reopening Winter 2021.
- Tower: Offering elevated vistas for sophisticated travelers, the 27-story tower undergoes a $ 45 million complete transformation by Rockwell Group. With extraordinary views of sparkling waterways, the all-new luxury hotel will feature flexible suite configurations – two to three bedrooms – artistic touches, bespoke amenities and butler service. Opening first quarter 2022.
A world of flavors. From fine cuisine to bites by the water, the Boca Raton creates one of the country’s most exciting culinary destinations, including four signature experiences with Major Food Group (MFG). The Flamingo Grill, which opens this month, offers a glamorous take on the mid-century American chophouse. Upcoming restaurants include Sadelle’s, the inventive and perpetually packed brunch institution with locations in new York and Las Vegas, and all the new concepts exploring Japanese and Italian cuisine.
Only at Boca Raton.
This winter, the resort will unveil Harborside Pool Club, a four-acre lakefront oasis with luxury cabanas, four swimming pools, a 450-foot lazy river, two three-story slides, a double standing wave, a retail boutique. retail, a 7,100 square foot event lawn, a 5,000 square foot kids’ club and teen lounge, plus new waterfront dining options.
the Boca Raton The 40,000 square foot wellness oasis unveiled a new name, Spa Palmera, and new treatments. This winter, Spa Palmera will feature a refreshed design and additional programming.
Unique new experiences include a supercar racing adventure, perfect for thrill seekers. Fashionistas can opt for an organized day of shopping with a personal stylist, while couples can spend the afternoon on a private boat, complete with snorkeling and live entertainment.
Resort owners MSD Partners and Northview Hotel Group are leading the property into its new phase with an award-winning team of builders and designers. Visionaries include an architecture and design firm Rockwell Group, landscape architecture firm EDSA, branding and marketing agency King and partners, and GarciaStromberg—A firm of architects, designers and artists.
Visit TheBocaRaton.com to learn more.
the Boca Raton
the Boca Raton Originally opened in 1926 as The Ritz-Carlton Cloister Inn. In the twenties, it will celebrate its most remarkable evolution in history and its 100e Anniversary. The resort offers getaways all year round, exclusively for Boca Raton Club members and resort guests. Five hotels amid 200 acres of waterfront include Cloister, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Tower, and Bungalows. the Boca Raton culinary offerings present a world of flavors, with new signature restaurants in development thanks to a partnership with Major Food Group (MFG). Resort amenities include a private half-mile beach, award-winning spa, 18-hole golf course, full-service 32-slide marina, racket club with 16 tennis courts, and four pickleball courts , retail boutiques, four pools, state-of-the-art fitness centers and wellness collaborations including Orangetheory and Hydrow. To reserve, call (561) 447-3000 or visit TheBocaRaton.com
MSD Partners, LP and Northview Hotel Group acquired the Boca Raton Resort & Club in 2019.
MSD, LP Partners
MSD Partners, LP, an investment advisor registered with the SEC, was formed in 2009 by the partners of MSD Capital, LP Founded in 1998, MSD Capital exclusively manages the assets of Michael S. Dell and his family. MSD Partners employs a multidisciplinary investment strategy focused on maximizing long-term capital appreciation by investing worldwide in debt and equity of public and private companies, real estate and other classes. of assets.
MSD Capital, LP, owns the Four Seasons Resort Maui in Wailea and the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, two of the world’s most renowned luxury resorts, in addition to Fairmont miramar in Santa Monica, California, and 12 acres in the Knox Neighborhood in Dallas.
Northview Hotel Group
Northview Hotel Group is a fully integrated hotel operating partner focused on a limited number of hotels and resorts. Since its inception in 2004, Northview has acquired over $ 2 billion in hosting assets as a joint venture partner and successfully designed and executed on $ 275 million of construction projects. The sense of investment, the operational and design expertise of the Group, its proprietary management tools and its sense of residential sales produce value at each stage of the life cycle of a property.
SOURCE The Boca Raton