Here’s what you need to know about Expo 2020 Dubai tickets and packages, starting at Dh95
Dubai is just days away from hosting its World’s Fair on October 1, 2021. If you’re rushing to book your tickets to witness history in the making, here’s a rundown of all the ways you can secure. your access to Expo 2020 Dubai.
Tickets for the show, starting at Dh95, can be easily booked online at the official website (www.expo2020dubai.com) or through over 2,500 authorized ticket dealers – well-known sellers such as Zoom convenience stores also have passes on sale. . Before you take out your card, just know that you may be eligible for free entry.
Children aged 6-17, university students from any institution in the world, determined persons, senior visitors aged 60 and over are allowed free entry to Expo 2020 Dubai. Children under the age of six are also eligible, but their tickets must be reserved on site at the entrance. Even if you are one of these groups, you need a free ticket to the exhibition to access it.
Standard tickets and Expo 2020 packages
Visitors can choose from five types of standard tickets on the website:
- October Pass – a limited-time offer that runs until October 15, 2021. For the price of a one-day ticket (95 Dh), the October pass gives you unlimited daily admissions for the entire opening month. Note: This offer does not allow free entry, which means only adults between the ages of 18-59 can book the pass.
- One-day ticket – priced at Dh95, the standard ticket gives you one-day access valid from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022.
- Multi-day pass – at the price of 195 Dh, the pass is valid for 30 consecutive days from the first day of use, between October 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
- Season Pass – Priced at Dh495, the Season Pass gives you unlimited entry for the entire six month deal.
- Premium Experience – priced at Dh 1,750, this is a special package for trade visitors that includes several add-ons focused on networking. In addition to unlimited entry for six months, trade visitors have access to the dedicated Expo B2B app, five entries to the 2020 Club by Emaar Premium trade fair, guided tours, a 20% discount on dining options, priority access to professional and Suite events.
Special offers for Expo 2020 target families and Golden Jubilee celebrants:
- Family plan – priced at Dh950, the family plan offers two seasonal subscriptions and an additional seasonal subscription for a nanny. On top of that, you can get 25% off five multi-day passes, enjoy discounted food and drink options, and grab a photography voucher for souvenirs.
- Jubilee Experience – Priced at Dh 10,000, the premium package celebrates the UAE’s Golden Jubilee this year. The package includes four season passes, 30 multi-day passes and 10 day tickets, all valid from October to March. Visitors will receive two 24k gold-plated Expo Jubilee pins and two Expo passports. You will also receive five vouchers to access the Garden in the Sky observation tower. Other perks include VIP parking, priority entry, guided tours, and photography vouchers.
Free tickets for Expo 2020
Several hotels, shops and airlines in the United Arab Emirates offer free tickets to their customers. Find out where you can get an additional Expo pass:
1. Rove Expo 2020: This contemporary 3-star hotel is the only on-site hotel at Expo 2020 Dubai, offering overnight stays from Dh 1,099. With its 312 Rover king, twin and accessible rooms and 19 Rover suites, the hotel is dedicated to visitors to the event. All reservations at Rove Expo 2020 come with complimentary tickets valid for the duration of your stay.
2. Hotels and Resorts and Vida Hotels and Resorts address: Both hotels will provide guests staying between October 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022 with free tickets to the Expo. To take advantage of the offer, visitors must make their hotel reservations in September and the length of stay must be at least one night at the Address Hotel and Resorts (from Dh 1,499) or three nights in Vida Hotels and Resorts (from 360 Dh).
3. Versace Palace Dubai: Launched on October 1, two packages at this five-star hotel include Expo tickets. The two packages, the large suites from 4,500 Dh and the luxury rooms and suites from 700 Dh, are valid for six nights.
4. Hotel Armani: Booking a room from Dh 2,250 with this Dubai-based hotel will get you two free one-day tickets to Expo 2020. Reservation must be made in September.
5. Domino’s Pizza: As the official Expo 2020 pizza supplier, Domino’s will distribute 50 Expo tickets daily to customers purchasing one of its special Expo meals starting at Dh85. Meals are exclusive to online orders on the official Domino website until March 31, 2022.
6. Emirates: If you travel to Dubai between October 1 and March 31, 2022, with Emirates airline, you automatically get a free one-day ticket to Expo 2020. Every person in a booking gets a ticket, even if the passenger stops in Dubai. lasts more than six hours.
7. Flydubai: Travelers traveling with this airline from September 1 to March 31, 2022 will each receive a free one-day ticket to the Expo.
What your ticket includes
Your Expo 2020 ticket will include access to all pavilions, events and live shows. Each type of ticket, from a day ticket to a family package, allows visitors 10 “smart queue bookings” per day, which will help you avoid the lines to access lodges and attractions.